Jesse Trew own statements and sworn position, to respect my family and be bhakta, renounced

SHOCKING HYPOCRISY from disgusting rascal 

These are the actual statements (emails) from this individual on the subject of my serious concern -  responsibility to know the status of my (common-law) wife and my two children who I have custody of, by New York state COURT ORDER.  At this point, I have no contact with my children, none.  All my rights have been denied.  Without due process.  Yet I am not charged with crimes in any court.  How can this happen?  Here are the LIES of Jesse Trew, who claimed to be a celibate devotee in the Temple:
Jesse Trew shaving the childrens heads, without consulting their father

Family and marriage started 11 years ago. a work in progress

Jesse Trew <jesse.trew@gmail.com> in June 2019 wrote:

I appreciate your message. I try to stay on top of my emails. It's certainly the best way to keep in touch with me, as my phone gets zero cell signal on the farm. Again, anything you might need, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

I wish you the best of luck out there in the Karmie world. Surely it's a difficult row to hoe. I'm confident you can make things work out.

Male-female relations and householder life are very much topsy-turvy in the kali-yuga. It's a real challenge to make a Vedic ashram work in America in 2019 because of this. Some compromises must be made as we work toward the goal, like Srila Prabhupada did, as you mention. With devotees like Yogi here to guide, somehow or other we keep things copacetic for the most part. I remain very happy and blessed to be part of this community.


I wish I had more insight on all of this marriage / male-female stuff, but it's a bit above my pay grade at this point in my life. I feel like I need to take initiation and give myself some solid years of intensive devotional practice and Bhagavatam reading before I can begin to make heads or tails of any of it. It's a tricky subject!

Anyway, my continued well-wishes to you. Hoping we'll see each other again soon.

Jesse


On Fri, Jun 7, 2019, 2:32 PM Jesse Trew <jesse.trew@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ed,

I'm doing great, thanks. I was just writing you when I received your response. Yogi forwarded me a text from you this morning where you were asking that I let you know how Anne and your children are doing, and I was writing this email as a response to that text.

From my perspective, they seem to do be doing very well. They all seem quite happy, really. Naturally, there are ups and downs from day to day, but altogether, they seem to be enjoying their time here.

I see that Anne is still taking nicely to Krishna consciousness. She attends the 430 a.m. mangalarati every morning and appears to be chanting all of her 16 rounds of japa mala. She's been doing regular service in the garden and deity kitchen and seems to me to be genuinely enlivened with the service. And for the most part, minus one or two hiccups, she's getting along well with everybody in the community.

Araja and Zen help out in the garden frequently and liven things up out there. They're pretty hard workers when they stay focused. Zen actually came to mangalarati this morning too, which was cool. I'll play video games with them from time to time, and we've had a couple more movie nights since you left.

Also, in the text Yogi forwarded me, you had mentioned about me possibly infringing on your householder life. I understand that there are some rumors or such floating around that I'm getting too close to Anne and your children, and it seems these have made their way to you. It's unfortunate that these rumors started, and I'm not exactly sure how that happened. I've been told that John began spreading them. In the past, I know that he quite viciously lied about me getting romantic with one of our farm volunteers. I'm really not sure why he would say these things about me, but frankly, a lot about John is strange and perplexing to me. I try to be nice to him regardless.



Either way, I can assure you that there is nothing to these rumors. I would not ever think to develop a romantic relationship with someone who is involved with another man. My interest with Anne is solely that she develops her Krishna consciousness. I try to go out of my way to consciously give enough space with her so that no one might get a wrong idea. The same with your children. I'm cautious to keep some safe distance so that no one might think I'm trying to be a surrogate father or something like that. I'm friendly with them and try to be helpful when I can, but there are clear lines that I am not trying to cross.



I can understand it must be difficult being such a distance from your family for a lengthy period of time, and I want to be respectful to your wishes and preferred boundaries. Please stay in touch and feel free to write me if you ever have any more questions or concerns or just want to say hi.

I'll be sure to keep this discussion private, although I will, as you request, forward this to Yogindra.

Hare Krishna,
Jesse


On Thu, Jun 6, 2019, 6:33 PM Jesse Trew <jesse.trew@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ed,

This is Bhakta Jesse from New Talavana. Yogi told me that you wanted to connect. How can I be of service?

How has the West Coast been treating you? Did you ever make it to the Krishna temple there in Culver City?

All the best,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment